Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One month, one onsie.

Kio is one month old!

It's hard to believe that one short month ago I had just given birth to our precious baby boy. Right around this time he was sound asleep and I was thinking how lucky I am that my little guy sleeps through the night.

Skip ahead four weeks.

After just finishing a 4:30am feeding, I scoff at my own naivety.

One of the exciting parts of Kio's 'first birthday' was that he got to wear his one month onsie!

At my baby shower each guest decorated a onsie and wrote a letter for Kio - one for each month of the year.

The lovely Anna (aka The Sugar Fairy) designed the first month.


Kio was born in the year of the snake, hence the serpent inspired number 1.

As I unfolded the sweet little shirt it hit me how much our little munchkin had grown in just one month. It's a good thing that onsies are stretchy.

But not stretchy enough.

After some coaxing I managed to get it over his head and one arm into the shirt, but that was it.
So here is Kio. Chillin' under, rather than in, his one month onsie.


F.Y.I. At our last trip to Babies R Us (with the sole purpose of weighing our son - yes we know, it's time to buy some scales) he weighed in at 5220 grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment